ARRI ALEXA MINI LF
Price on application
Built around a large-format 4K version of the original ALEXA sensor, the ARRI ALEXA Mini LF (LPL) camera is this Ready to Shoot V-Mount Set offers native 4K recording in three sensor modes, with ARRIRAW or ProRes recording in LF Open Gate, LF 16:9, or LF 2.39:1 mode.
The ALEXA Mini LF combines large-format resolution with an optimal pixel size for excellent image quality producing vivid, nuanced images with natural skin tones and smooth bokeh. The ALEXA Mini LF is designed with ARRI’s LPL lens mount that has been optimized for large-format capture and is compatible with all PL-mount lenses with the use of a PL-to-LPL adapter. A wider diameter and shorter flange focal depth than the original ARRI PL mount enable LPL-mount lenses to be smaller and lighter than earlier large-format optics.
- Sensor Type: Large Format ARRI ALEV III (A2X) CMOS sensor with Bayer pattern color filter array
- Sensor Size: 36.70 x 25.54 mm / 1.444 x 1.005″ ⌀ 44.71 mm / 1.760″
- Photosite Pitch: 8.25 μm
- Sensor Frame Rates: 0.75 – 90 fps
- Exposure Latitude: 14+ stops over the entire sensitivity range from EI 160 to EI 3200 as measured with the ARRI Dynamic Range Test Chart (DRTC-1)
- Exposure Index: Adjustable from EI 160-3200 in 1/3 stops, EI 800 base sensitivity
- Shutter: Electronic shutter, 5.0°- 356° or 1s – 1/8000s
- Recording Media: Codex Compact Drives
- Power Input: 1x LEMO 8pin (10.5-34 V DC)
- Measurements (HxWxL:) 140 x 143 x 188 mm / 5.5 x 5.6 x 7.4″ (camera body with LPL lens mount)
- Weight: ~ 2.7 kg / ~ 6.0 lbs (camera body with LPL lens mount)